Boxer Horizontal Mixers
Versions: MT (Without rear desillator) DS (with rear desillator)
Volum (m3): 15
Mixing: 2 Central cutting-mixing augers
Unloading: mod. 70-90: 2 discharging doors with chutes, width 750 mm; mod. 120-150-180-210-240: 2 discharging doors with chutes, width 900 mm
To view more features, download the brochure.
The BOXER mixer wagon is the natural evolution of the experience gained from previous horizontal mixing machines (Marmix e Akita), from which the best features are highlighted:
- soft and homogeneous mixing with two opposing, converging augers
- rapid cutting of fodder
- universal silage unloader cutter for any type of product
- less power required by the tractor
- compact size
- simultaneous bilateral unloading
- can be loaded directly with round and square bales
The Boxer represents a reliable and versatile machine combining the advantages of a classic horizontal technology machine with those of a vertical one. As a plus, it can also be used in Green areas, i.e. recycling or composting.